I was nominated for ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’ by Lady Zizy! Huge thanks to her for nominating me and considering me worthy enough to be awarded with this!
I’ve been following her blog for a while. She writes in such a way that it seems like her story but sometimes its actually not. I can relate to almost all her insightful stories.
*Put the award logo/image on your blog.
*List the rules.
*Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
*Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
*Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
*You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
*Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
*Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
*Share a link to your best post(s).
CREATOR OF THE AWARD:
This wonderful award was created by Okoto Enigma! Okoto created this award because according to her, there are many great blogs which deserve recognition! She decided to call this award ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’ so as to name after her name- ‘Enigma’ which means ‘mystery’. Interesting, isn’t it?!
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
Apart from the fact that I love writing about godly insights (which is obvious) :
1. I love reading because it helps me to improve my own writing skills.
2. I am addicted to my Bible – like I carry it to work everyday. If I don’t study for few days, I could run a fever in my spirit😀.
3. I love business. In fact after God is Money. The Bible says “…seek first the kingdom…” that implies position . My Second is Money. He gives me power to make wealth. He will not make it for me.
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS Lady Zizy ASKED:
1. What is your favorite flavour of ice-cream?
2. If you could be a genre of literature, which would you choose: drama, prose or poetry?
3. What do you do to inspire yourself when you are faced with writer’s block?
I read my Bible or Read other blogs in my niche.
4. What’s your favorite part of the house?
5. Weird question: If you are sleeping and someone knocks on the door, what’s the first thing you would open?
My vocal cavity 😀
MY BEST POST(S):
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
1. What Translation of the Bible do you use?
2. Which would you pick first and last? Coke, Pepsi, Sprite , Juice, vodka , red wine
3. What is your principle for success?
4. Which do you think is the best place for newly weeded couples to consummate their love sexually. A Hotel Room or Matrimonial Bed?
5. Who do you think is the first human that had no childhood? (My weird question)
Once again, thank you Dear Zizy